Closed for Australia Day
We will be closed on the 26th of January and will reopen on the 27th of January. If you need to contact us during this period phone messages will be checked and return calls will be made as soon as possible.
In the meantime, stay well and be kind to yourself and others.
1 session = 60 minutes
A = Adults C = Children
In light of these times we would like to reassure our customers that we are taking steps to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19. We will be making some changes to our salt sessions for the foreseeable future.
The health and safety of our Salty community is of the utmost importance to us so please notify us if you suspect you either have a flu or have come into contact with COVID-19
• Can we ask that all customers wash/sanitise their hands before they come for their salt session and again before you enter the salt room.
• In our adult’s room there will be a limit of 4 people in the room at one time.
• In our children’s room, same family members only are allowed in the session.
• All magazines have been removed at this time. You can bring your own books/magazines with you.
• Lockers, to be open and shut by salt therapy staff. Keys to be left in salt room during session in view of clients
• Please place any used tissues in paper bag provided
All hard surfaces and door handles will be cleaned regularly.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time and thank you for your continued support.